Wednesday, May 15, 2013

No UFOs in sight

The upside to working on a number of projects at once is that you tend to finish a lot of them at the same time! (And despite this post's title, there are still many unfinished objects in my house, just not in these pictures.)

D's Rainbow cardigan

Striped socks for a dear friend
 I've been buckling down to finish up Frances' mostly-knit garments. The green sweater needed its seams sewn up (sleeves, hem, collar, underarms, sides), and the dress was a bit trickier. I had to deduce the sleeve pattern and needle size, knit a matching sleeve, work up a collar, and seam the whole business together. Both of these need a good little wash and dry, and they'll be ready to go. Three more items still on that list: a yellow cardy, a blue v-neck, and a blue and white vest.

More of Frances' finishing

Frances' finishing strikes again
 I finished my sweater on April 30th, just in time for that early May heat wave we were having. I've been able to wear it once since the weather has cooled off. Not terribly pleased with the buttons, but those are easily replaced.
The completed Blackberry cardigan. New buttons a must.

No comments:

Post a Comment