Tuesday, November 22, 2011

The week of many lists

It's the week before the wedding, which is usually when everyone goes crazy, so in order to preserve my sanity and that of my loved ones, I have devised many lists to make sure everything from my end gets done. For example, yesterday's list:
-email wedding day timeline to bridesmaids
-drop off nylons and dress to one bridesmaid
-find hair accessories for my daughters
-bring printed signs and glass dishes for candy buffet to Mom & Dad's house
-take in Hubby's suit for dry cleaning and D's dress for steaming

This was all done by midday (thanks to Little Sis and my mom for babysitting D, and providing us lunch)!

1 comment:

  1. Aww you have two daughters now. SO exciting! Excellent lists my dear! Best wishes to the happy couple!

    ReplyDelete