Wednesday, November 23, 2011

First snow of the season


Today, I'm reading: The Woefield Poultry Collective (not, as I initially misread, The Woeful Poetry Collection). This is a recommendation from my trusted friend Morgan. It's also the first time I've been able to snag a copy of a new release from the library without placing a hold. Perplexingly, although there are ten copies in circulation, two of them were at my local branch. One of them was titled Home To Woefield.

I'm knitting: The lovely Damask, and hoping to be done by Christmas for maximum seasonal wear. By the number of rows I've knit so far, I'm 25% done, but they are ever-decreasing, so it's probably more like 30%.

I'm making: beef stew and bread, using two of my favourite winter appliances (crock pot and breadmaker, respectively)

D is busy marvelling at the snow; she remembered what it was!

No comments:

Post a Comment