Sunday, June 24, 2012

Sandbanks snapshots

This weekend was our annual family camping trip to Sandbanks, and we were blessed to be in the company of my parents, both of my sisters, and one brother-in-law. The weather was perfect (it actually started to rain a little as we left the campground), and there were very few bugs. I'll let the pictures tell the rest of the story.
What has a gummy smile and loves camping? This kid!

[We bought face paint from Stedmans in town.] Hey D, did you know there's a butterfly on your cheek?

Happy St-Jean-Baptiste Day!

M gets to know (and love) Olly.

The only way my girl will cuddle me

Grampa is very proud of himself!

M and I contemplate Lake Ontario from various angles

H & K, looking beachy-keen!

Never wanted to leave the beach.

The reaction after sampling some sand
I did eventually go in the water.

Love from Auntie R

Sleepytime cuddles with Aunt H

Toute la gang! And an axe.
 Looking forward to next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment