Monday, November 1, 2010

Monday morning errands

This morning, D and I got up and headed out to do some shopping. We had a number of things on our list:
-pretty things to wrap our present for the wedding this weekend
-a nice sturdy necklace and earrings for the wedding
-a costume for Hallowe'en next year
-sale candy from Hallowe'en this year
-a prezzie for my cousin's baby shower tonight
-ideally everything on sale

Here's what we found:

Basket: 5$
Flower: 0.99$ (incidentally, why is there a € key, but not a cents one?)
Ribbon: 3.99$
Necklace: 7.99$
Earrings: 7.49$ (not on sale...boo)


Dragonfly costume, complete with alliteration for baby D: 5$
Not shown: 1$ bag of mini Caramilk bars


Components for diaper cake: around 20$

I also got baby wipes, because we were almost out. Name brand ones, which were 11.99$ for 576.

Everything aside from the earrings was on sale. I am reasonably pleased with this.

Oh, you were wondering why the necklace has to be sturdy?

1 comment:

  1. 1. I like the diaper cake and the necklace.
    2. I'm home tomorrow!!!

    ReplyDelete