Thursday, August 11, 2011

Cheap(er) gas today only!

I should have posted this in advance of the day itself, but better late than never. The Canadian Tire gas stations on Terry Fox and Tenth Line, respectively, are offering 5 cents off per litre all day today until 7pm! Hubby and I have been waiting to fill up until now (and his gas light's been on for a couple of days, yikes), and he called me from the gas station to fill me in on the catch: they have all kinds of employees pushing the store's credit card as you wait and even while you're pumping gas, apparently. So if you'd rather pay 1.19$ than 1.24$ and you're good at saying no to high-interest credit cards, head on over! As for me, I'm home with the girls today, so Hubby graciously offered to fill up my car when he gets home from work. While I go to Starbucks and a yarn store. Oh yeah, I've got me a good man.

No comments:

Post a Comment